Calendar in sencha

Discussion about current development, screenshots, getting involved, connecting with other members, etc. Off-topic conversation welcome.

Calendar in sencha

Postby rmasud » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 am

Hi All;

I saw couple of weeks earlier that sencha added a calendar on their site naming Ext JS Calendar, i witnessed that code, its very identical with ext.ensible calendar. I am wondering if there is some collaboration between sencha and extensible if its available for use in extjs.

it can be found at http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/ex ... index.html

Regards
RM
rmasud
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Calendar in sencha

Postby brian.moeskau » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

That example has been included with Ext JS for quite a long time now (and the comments in the example source point back to Extensible). Back in 2009 I contributed a lite version of the calendar as an example in Ext 3.4 IIRC. I think it wasn't linked in the docs after 4.0 for a while until it was fully ported, but it's been there in the source for ages. That example is definitely not production-ready, and it hasn't been actively maintained since 2009 (aside from keeping it running as Ext changes). Plus it's had no improvements or feature additions, and likely never will. Lots of things have changed since that code was written, and I definitely would not recommend using it for a real application (it's really meant only as an example).
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion