Not being able to Post to premium forums

Discussion about current development, screenshots, getting involved, connecting with other members, etc. Off-topic conversation welcome.

Not being able to Post to premium forums

Postby sheetalkjain » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:33 am

Hi Brian, despite being a premium member, I am unable to post to premium forums in the board. I tried posting a couple of times, but the posted thread did not show up on the board. Can you please take a look?

I did not even get a message saying the post is under moderation, so I guess I am unable to post at all.
sheetalkjain
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Not being able to Post to premium forums

Postby brian.moeskau » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 am

This was due to Phpbb's moderation "feature" -- since it was the first post from your account your posts were held for moderation (but I assume you were not notified as such). This was set up because the spam was getting out of control, but unfortunately Phpbb's anti-spam and moderation features are severely lacking out of the box. I'm going to look at improving this -- I apologize for the confusion, and you should be all set for future posts.
Personal Blog: Extraneous / Twitter: @bmoeskau / Meetup: Austin Bleeding Edge Web
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sheetalkjain » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 am

Thanks for the explanation Brian...
As explained in mails, PhpBb did not tell me that the posts are under moderation which caused all the confusion, but all should be okay now as you have said...
sheetalkjain
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby sheetalkjain » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:18 am

Hmmm... this still does not look fine, I am unable to see my replies... :(
sheetalkjain
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby theluxuryideass » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:55 am

"Hello sir,
I am a new user on this forum. My friend tells me this is an awesome forum for information."
The Luxury Ideas
theluxuryideass

Postby mypslgate » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:15 pm

I have the same situation. :(
PSL
mypslgate

Postby jamesjohn70 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:48 am

Hello friends,
I am new here please tell me about this forum.
Now Cric booth Just Starting PSL Live Streaming free and Update about All Matches
jamesjohn70

Postby harland » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:10 am

brian.moeskau wrote:This was due to Phpbb's moderation "feature" -- since it was the first post from your account your posts were held for moderation (but I assume you were not notified as such). This was set up because the spam was getting out of control, but unfortunately Phpbb's anti-spam and moderation features are severely lacking out of the box. I'm going to look at improving this -- I apologize for the confusion, and you should be all set for future posts.

Just joined the forum. Need to explore and learn a lot. I hope there won't be any issues with getting replies from other members on various issues.
harland

Return to Open Discussion