[DISCUSS] Scheduled Resources

Request new features or modifications for Extensible components

[DISCUSS] Scheduled Resources

Postby ddanet » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:32 pm

I was thinking a nice feature/function of the calendar would be to allow the scheduling of resources with the inclusion of items such as people or other resources.

As simple scenario, the application would allow you to define 'n' conference rooms that could be scheduled individually or with persons, additionally they could be blocked out as a reoccurring event, etc... The idea here is that you can schedule a resource, it might be a room, a projector, whatever, and at a future date schedule and event within that resource.

I would think the majority of work here is in the views and multiple ways that this should be viewed. Such as by resource per calendar, all resources on a calendar, etc. As it seems the application is achieving some of this functionality by allowing the binding of the event to a specific calendar. Maybe this is as simple as not casting those objects as calendars but as resources that are configurable, then again, this might all be moot and changed via overrides. In any case, I thank you for your hard work and looking forward to the release.

Re: Scheduled Resources

Postby brian.moeskau » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Ah, the first Outlook feature request ;) Yeah, this type of stuff would be great. I haven't fully thought through what the best implementation would be, but I'm sure it would be useful to others. I'm already planning on adding some form of attendee support, maybe just as a sample/plugin (not sure yet). I'll keep this request in mind as I work on that. I'm not yet prepared to commit to this as a feature to be added, but I'll kick it around. Would love to hear other thoughts as well.
Personal Blog: Extraneous / Twitter: @bmoeskau / Meetup: Austin Bleeding Edge Web
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [DISCUSS] Scheduled Resources

Postby jilan » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:07 am

After globally replacing   with   in extensible-all, this specific instance of this error is gone, and the month panel loads up.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can join us for best ccna tutorial pdf dumps ccna material - pass-4sure oracle training solutions. Our a plus book contains all those you want to pass for real

Return to Feature Requests