[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Extensible Forums • View topic - Open a Event window without loading the Calendar

Open a Event window without loading the Calendar

Expedited help for Extensible support subscribers. Anyone can reply, but only subscribers can start new topics and get expedited help.

Open a Event window without loading the Calendar

Postby mirabeltech » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:53 am

Hello Brian,
I have a requirement that i need to open Calendar Edit event window when i click on button in the page.
Since i m not using Calendar layout this is another page where i m describing the calendar event details
there we providing a edit button to edit the calendar event.

Could you please help me out the how can i use the editwindow opened by using Extensible.js
Thanks in advance.
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Open a Event window without loading the Calendar

Postby mirabeltech » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:34 am

Please add your comments..
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:51 pm

brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mirabeltech » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:25 am

Hi, Brian,
The Event window has been populated, However i need the same Eventwindow functionality as like calendar page such as repeat event, Save or Delete Future,Single,all events.

i have enabled the edit details using enabledEditDetails property, but nothing is populated since i taken Extensible-all-debug.js and ext-all.js script reference, Please advice me on this...
Inorder to achieve the same functionality in another page (without calendar) do i need to re-write the complete logic based on Extensible-all-debug.js

written the code as :

'editdetails': {
fn: function (win, rec, animTarget, view) {
// explicitly do not animate the hide when switching to detail
// view as it looks weird visually
win.animateTarget = null;
win.hide();
win.currentView.fireEvent('editdetails', win.currentView, rec);
},
here win.currentView is resulting null value because opening edit window in non calendar format page.
Please suggest me
Thanks in Advance...
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:06 pm

I don't understand what you're trying to do. Why are you handling the editdetails event and then immediately trying to fire it on another view? What is win.currentView supposed to be?
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mirabeltech » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:05 am

Hi Brian,

We have requirement that will have a "agenda" button in Calendar that will describe the events in another page
like attachment1.png
that is taking to another page called "agenda.aspx" will appear as attachement2.png
from there we have to edit the event and the functionality should works as like the Calendar edit window .

is it possible to use EditEvent window here ? if yes please advice me the best way,
Since i overrided the Event window for adding more fields like in attachment3.png
Attachments
Attachment3.png
event Window
Attachment3.png (20.64 KiB) Viewed 12922 times
attachment2.png
Agenda page we need Edit event
attachment2.png (21.97 KiB) Viewed 12922 times
attachment1.png
agendar button on Calendar page
attachment1.png (17.74 KiB) Viewed 12922 times
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:54 am

And you're saying that you want the detail edit form to be supported in your custom agenda view? Have you considered making the agenda view a subclass of AbstractCalendar and hosting it inside the CalendarPanel as another calendar view, rather than making it totally separate? If it's separate then it's up to you to create a layout that can host the detail edit view and interact with it properly.
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mirabeltech » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:37 am

mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Premium Support