[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Extensible Forums • View topic - [CLOSED] How to change the theme name of the calendar

[CLOSED] How to change the theme name of the calendar

Expedited help for Extensible support subscribers. Anyone can reply, but only subscribers can start new topics and get expedited help.

[CLOSED] How to change the theme name of the calendar

Postby mirabeltech » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 am

Hi Brian,
I m using Ext 1.6 RC
I would like to change the theme of the Calendar Panel based on my Site setup.
is there any option from where i can assign the Theme name as Gray,Classic etc...

Thanks in advance.
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: How to change the theme name of the calendar

Postby brian.moeskau » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:56 am

Just include the theme, as with any standard Ext app. The CalendarPanel inherits Panel styling for the header, borders, etc. The internals of the calendar view are not styled per theme (currently) so you should customize as you want, if needed, via standard SASS/CSS.
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gabe.sidler » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:27 am

Hi, I created a gray skin for the Extensible Calendar in the past. Look here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=465

Note that this was created for version 1.5.0. There might be some small issues when used with the latest release.

Gabe
gabe.sidler

Postby mirabeltech » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:14 am

Hi Brian,

i have found the Ext app themes from
then as a result my CalendarPanel top bar is coming properly with selected theme,but i have few controls in my topbar like "prev", "next", and some other buttons as per my requirement, those icons seems to be missing,
and right now in application we are using Ext.net in another pages , is there anyway we link up Ext.net styles with Extjs Calendar Panel styles
please can you provide any links that i can refer easily. other wise can you please attach extjs gray color and classic css .
Thanks in advance.
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:05 am

brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [CLOSED] How to change the theme name of the calendar

Postby mirabeltech » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:22 am

yes figured this out , taken it from some standard calendar sites for sencha. now it is working fine.
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Premium Support