[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Extensible Forums • View topic - [OPEN] Event Render Issue on Cancel button click

[OPEN] Event Render Issue on Cancel button click

Expedited help for Extensible support subscribers. Anyone can reply, but only subscribers can start new topics and get expedited help.

[OPEN] Event Render Issue on Cancel button click

Postby mirabeltech » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 am

Hi Brian,

I m facing a problem while rendering the Edit Event. the below attachments will explain the details of the Issue,
that is when i click on Cancel button from "Edit Event" page it takes to the Calendar Panel with Wring StartDate

the after the "OnCancel" event triggered may i know where i went wrong.

Thanks in Advance.
Attachments
step 4 _Final result.png
Final Calendar render
step 4 _Final result.png (4.41 KiB) Viewed 9354 times
Cancel button steps.png
steps that i clicked
Cancel button steps.png (32.76 KiB) Viewed 9354 times
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Event Render Issue on Cancel button click

Postby brian.moeskau » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Assuming you are still using the 1.6 beta version, that's a bug that was already identified and fixed. You can either pull down the latest code (you'll have to run the build script per the README if you do that) or you can wait for the 1.6 RC release, which I am finalizing over the next few days.
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [CLOSED] Event Render Issue on Cancel button click

Postby mirabeltech » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 am

mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:55 am

Originally you posted about canceling the edit taking you back to the wrong date (this was a specific bug that was addressed). Now you are talking about saving the event and asking about RInstanceStartDate -- this is the same issue? I'm not clear about exactly what you're asking?
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mirabeltech » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:51 am

HI Brian,
I migrated my code to 1.6 RC, Still the Date issues not resolved in click of Cancel button.

Thanks in advance.
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Hmm, not sure about this. I'll re-open this thread and have a look when I get a chance.
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [OPEN] Event Render Issue on Cancel button click

Postby mirabeltech » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:06 am

Finally this has been resolved by adding this.store.reload() under "eventCancel" funciton in Extensible-all.debug.js
mirabeltech
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: [OPEN] Event Render Issue on Cancel button click

Postby brian.moeskau » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Well, that might work as a patch, but it should not be required. I'm still going to look into this when I get a chance as it should be fixed.
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Premium Support