[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Extensible Forums • View topic - [CLOSED] Disable create event on calendar

[CLOSED] Disable create event on calendar

Expedited help for Extensible support subscribers. Anyone can reply, but only subscribers can start new topics and get expedited help.

[CLOSED] Disable create event on calendar

Postby jlimaye » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi,
I don’t want to create any activity from UI side. I want to disable drag and drop or click event which creates an activity on the calendar. However, I should be able to modify the details but not create an activity. How can I do that??
jlimaye
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Disable create event on calendar

Postby brian.moeskau » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:11 am

brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jlimaye » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 am

jlimaye
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 am

You really should have a look at all of the events, as I mentioned, to see what's possible. You can try the eventclick event and evaluate the details of each event as it's clicked to determine if you want to allow editing or not.
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jlimaye » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:59 am

Ya, eventModel extends Ext.data.Model. So, I was able to retrieve id of calendar activity on event click. ID/ Title is getting retrieved. Do I need to make any changes to CalendarMappings?? I have a attribute called update which says yes/no. Based on that attribute, I will either return true/false..
jlimaye
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:41 am

I'm not sure I understand the last question about mappings. Are you trying to do something that's not working?
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jlimaye » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 pm

I mean to say that (consider your custom-mappings example), if I want to add more attributes to my data other than already present, do I need to make any entries in calendarmappings for those attributes to use??
jlimaye
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby brian.moeskau » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Yes, if you are using the default EventModel, it automatically reads in all of the properties defined in the EventMappings class in order to populate its internal fields array, so any additional fields should be added to it.
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jlimaye » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:49 am

ok, thanks. Will let you know incase I face any issues.
jlimaye
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: [CLOSED] Disable create event on calendar

Postby hygy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 am

How can I disable the "create event popup" to a given day when I rangeselect? (if I return false from rangeselect event then I can see the rangeselect "popup")
hygy

Return to Premium Support