Online Calender Service based on Ext Calendar Pro

Plugins and extensions for Extensible components, usage examples, links to applications using Extensible, etc.

Online Calender Service based on Ext Calendar Pro

Postby gabe.sidler » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:42 am

Dear all,
I have built an online calendar service based on Ext Calendar Pro (1.5 Beta) and the EXT JS 4 framework. It is online to see and try at http://www.teamup.com

Please note that the application is currently in beta phase. There are a few known issues, especially with IE9. It seems that EXT JS 4 also still has some open issues with IE9. It works best with FF and Google Chrome.

What do you think about the application case, the technical implementation, the features, the usability? I am looking forward to your feedback.

Gabe
gabe.sidler

Re: Reservation Application based on Ext Calendar Pro

Postby brian.moeskau » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 am

Wow, looks really nice Gabe, thanks for sharing! I'll try to give any specific feedback I may think of when I get a little more time to play with it.
Personal Blog: Extraneous / Twitter: @bmoeskau / Meetup: Austin Bleeding Edge Web
brian.moeskau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reservation Application based on Ext Calendar Pro

Postby gabe.sidler » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 am

I am happy to announce the release of Teamup Plan version 1.0 at http://www.teamup.com. This new version is now based on Ext Calendar Pro 1.5 and EXT JS 4.07. Teamup Plan is a calendar-like application that addresses scenarios like:

• Administration of reservations for meeting rooms, equipment, vehicles or similar things
  • Publishing of calendar information
  • Collaboration in groups on planning and scheduling
Teamup Plan is a hosted service. You can create your own instance in less than 2 minutes. A free basic version and several live examples are available. Here are a few of the features that we consider for the future:

• More fine-grained permission control. You will be able to control which resources (calendars) are shared and with what permission.
  • Support to embed Teamup Plan into existing web sites
  • Support for recurrent events
  • Support for PDF export and printing
  • Support for a new scheduler-like view

Your feedback is always welcome.
Gabe
gabe.sidler

Calendar for Facebook Users

Postby gabe.sidler » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 am

We just released a new version of our online calendar: Teamup Calendar for Facebook. Every Facebook user now has access to his own personal calendar at https://apps.facebook.com/teamup-calendar

Whereas the existing Teamup Calendar service aims at group scenarios, the new Teamup Calendar for Facebook is a personal calendaring solution. It is not very social at the moment but we plan to add the capability to share calendars with other Facebook users and integrate with Facebook Events.

Gabe
gabe.sidler

Return to Plugins, Examples & Extras